OPEN HOUSE ON MAY 6, 10:30AM-1:00PM
WE ARE NOW TAKING REGISTRATIONS FOR 2018-2019
Contact: Sue Gagliano, Director, SJM Preschool, 440-946-5414 or email@example.com
Discover the benefits of a smaller, faith based, fun and educational preschool! Come visit our classroom, meet our wonderful teachers, and find more about our program. See first hand what our facility has to offer!
Registration for the new school year 2018-2019 has begun!
For more information about our program call the preschool at 440-946-5414 or the St. Justin Martyr Parish office at 946-1177.
Registration packets may be picked up at the Preschool office during school hours, or at the St. Justin Martyr Parish office inside the church. Thank you!
3 YEAR OLD (by September 30, 2018)
Classes held Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00-10:45am
Tuition: $110 per month, $990 per year.
Registration fee $35 (paid with registration form) and second semester fee of $35 due January 2019.
4 YEAR OLD (by September 30, 2018)
Classes held on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:00-10:45am
Tuition: $150 per month, $1,350 per year.
Registration fee $45 (paid with registration form) and second semester fee of $45 due January 2019.
Preschool will begin the week of Labor Day.
You may drop your child off as early as 7:45am.
St. Justin Martyr preschool goals are to:
- Foster a warm Catholic Christian environment
- Develop effective attitudes and values for life.
- Encourage academic growth through a sound curriculum and a strong instructional program
- Become aware that he/she is a child of God and grow in His love.
Registration Requirements for Preschool Students:
- Completed registration form with first semester fee (non-refundable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Physical form/Authorized pick-up forms due September 4, 2018.
Forms are available in the Parish Office.